Benefits & rewards of membership
- RACV membership gives every one of our 2.1 million members access to a wide range of valuable benefits all year round.
- RACV Show Your Card & Save program gives every one of our members everyday access to discounts and special offers at all sorts of stores and businesses throughout Australia and overseas. Just show your RACV card and save.
- RACV Years of Membership Benefits program genuinely recognises and rewards our members for their loyalty with discounts off a wide range of RACV products and services like insurance, roadside assistance and finance*. The longer you’ve been a member, the more you save, from 5% right up to 20%.
- RACV Resorts are available for every one of our members to enjoy with at least 25% off full accommodation rates all year round. Located in Victoria at Cape Schanck, Inverloch, Torquay, Goldfields and Cobram, In Queensland at Noosa and Royal Pines Resort on the Gold Coast and in Tasmania at Hobart, you can count on RACV for a great getaway.
There are a wide range of discounts and benefits all year round at tourist attractions and events in Victoria and throughout Australia when purchasing tickets through RACV
Special member-only prices at RACV Shops on all merchandise including motoring accessories, accommodation guides, books, maps and touring guides. Just show your RACV membership card and save.
RACV are just at the end of the phone giving members easy access to specialist help and advice on a range of matters from motoring to holidays, finance and home services.
RACV RoyalAuto magazine, Victoria’s largest circulating magazine, is full of interesting articles and information that gives members a full month of enjoyable reading. Members receive it free 11 times a year – or it is available to download via the app store for your iPad, Google play store for your Android device or online at www.royalauto.com.au.
RACV free2go is our motoring assistance program developed especially for young Victorians who are new to the road. As well as membership to RACV, it includes Roadside Assistance. It’s free for 18 year olds and year 12 students and half price if you’re 19 or 20. Peace of mind for them (and you).
Whenever the need arises, RACV Batteries can be delivered and fitted to your car by a qualified RACV patrolman at a special member discount of up to 15% off the recommended retail price. (Conditions apply)
If it’s a part you need to get you going, members get free delivery and installation of RACV Parts by a qualified RACV patrolman.
Members can relax with the peace of mind in knowing RACV can do comprehensive, pre-purchase and warranty vehicle inspections for them at discounted member rates.
- Member Services
- Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Drive School
- Vehicle Inspections
- Child Safety
- Car Safety
- Golf Membership
- Home Insurance
- Contents Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Caravan Insurance
- Trailer Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Farm Insurance